How to Measure for Collars
The collar size is determined according to the dog’s neck size. Please measure the actual size of your dog’s neck. Do not add those extra fingers as you may have been told in the past. Our sizing is true to the size stated when closed to the center hole of the collar. When the collar is open flat measure from the center hole to the end of the leather that is closest to the buckle, not including the buckle. If the sizing is not an exact fit, please order the size up that is closest to the size or contact us for a custom sized order.
Please do not measure from a previous collar from end to end. This will create a size that is too large.
Each Collar has 5 Holes
- 1/2” width collars size 8” & 10” have 1/2” distance between each hole
- 5/8” width collars size 12” have a 1/2” distance between each hole
- 3/4” width collars size 14” & 16” have 3/4” distance between each hole
- 1” width collars size 18” + have 3/4” distance between each hole
* Around the Collar products are all made to order. Please measure carefully as they are not eligible for return or exchange.
The size of a dog collar is determined when buckled closed in the center hole. Please measure the actual size of your dog’s neck. If the actual measurement is between 2 sizes order the larger size
CDR stands for Center D-ring. This is a great way to attach a dog leash and continue showing the beauty of the details on the dog collar.
Additional O-ring placed on the loop by the buckle for attaching tags.
D Ring by Buckle
Use the D Ring to attach the hook of your dog leash.
For options not listed on our site, such as special sizing, width, etc., please contact our office so we can discuss how it can be created for you.